Welcome to the ShareRing blockchain technical update, where we provide technical developments concerning the ShareLedger blockchain for the month of April, as well as upcoming developments!
ShareLedger – Done and in testing
- Supply module update
- Improvements to track total supply
- Slashing module not very good at deducing staked tokens of malicious actors
- Mint Updates
- The system currently uses ‘account pool’ instead of minting. This will be updated
- An issue with handling several thousand tx/s over a prolonged time.
- SendTx tx fee needs enhancing (ie. 1 SHR vs 0.02 SHRP)
- The fee isn’t accurately distributed among the validators.
- The conversion from SHRP to SHR seems to be inaccurate. 1 SHR is taken away from sender balance even when we don’t set an exchange rate.
- Anti precedent handler – where we collect a fee even before tx is executed (prevents DoS attack)
- The exchange operation depends on a reserve account. Can’t handle high tx/s
- Unsafe: ANY account can set the exchange rate.
- Need to redesign the module for better security and scale.
ShareLedger – Phase 3 (Late May)
- The old version of Cosmos-SDK (0.23.0).
- Incomplete distribution module. the fee is not distributed correctly.
- Need to further test the validator equality model.
- Only downtime slashing implemented.
- Using outdated staking module.
- Need to add standard features: unjail and punishment on staking tokens (lack of supply and distro module)
ShareLedger – Phase 4 (Late June)
- Currently depends on master account to create an ID, causing a lack of scalability.
- Create pool ID accounts to handle several thousand tx/s. Permission is issued/revoked by the master key.
- Improve the current network setup. The command structure will be replaced/enhanced.
We hope you enjoyed the latest ShareRing blockchain technical update, stay tuned for the next phase!
Where do I purchase ShareRing tokens?
Interested in purchasing SHR tokens? You can do so from the following exchanges:
Bitmart: SHR ERC-20
Binance Dex: SHR BEP2